We carried out an initial energy assessment on this existing building to establish how the homeowner could:
- Save on their energy bills
- Generate electricity and hot water
- Create a warm and comfortable environment year-round
- Reduce their carbon footprint
- Increase the rating of the house
To meet the needs of this homeowner, we installed a 2.4kW Trina Solar System.
The roof mounted solar panels were installed on the south facing roof with an iBoost power diverter installed to divert excess power into hot water.
Upon completion, the homeowner will experience:
- Reduced electricity bills by approx €399 per annum
- Approximately 1,940kWh of energy generated for electricity usage and to heat hot water
- Increased BER rating and increased property value
- Reduced impact on the environment by adding in renewable energy solutions, while reducing their carbon footprint with this sustainable carbon free energy solution.
We work with homeowners, farmers and all types of businesses to ensure our clients save MONEY, save ENERGY and reduce their reliance of fossil fuels.
By changing to Renewable Energy Technologies for your energy requirements, you will reduce your CO2 emissions, increase your energy efficiency and in doing this promote a positive green image which in turn is helping our environment.
The job was completed by Hybrid Energy Group Ltd, PV Accredited Installer.