Your Trusted SEAI Registered
Installer Of Solar Panels
Solar Panels are clean and safe energy source that converts sunlight into electricity for homes and businesses. It is a renewable, cost saving and environmentally friendly source.
Solar Panels capture sunlight, causing electrons in the panel’s silicon cells to release energy that becomes direct current (DC) electricity. An inverter converts the DC into alternating current (AC) electricity, making it useable for homes and businesses. Excess electricity can be stored in a battery or fed back into the power grid.
Additional electricity can be pulled from the grid if you need more power than your solar panels can generate.
Since each solar installation must address numerous space and shading limitations, no one-size-fits-all solar solution exists. There are a range of different solar panels and solutions to cater to the needs of the domestic or residential client, the commercial client and the larger projects. Hybrid Energy Group are currently working through Cavan, Monaghan, Meath and Dublin.
How do Solar Panels work?
- Sunlight hits the solar panels, and creates an electric field.
- The electricity generated flows to the edge of the panel, and into a conductive wire.
- The conductive wire brings the electricity to the inverter, where it is transformed from DC electricity to AC, which is used to power buildings.
- Another wire transports the AC electricity from the inverter to the electric panel on the property (also called a breaker box), which distributes the electricity throughout the building as needed.
- Any electricity not needed upon generation flows through the utility meter and into the utility electrical grid. As the electricity flows through the meter, it causes the meter to run backwards, crediting your property for excess generation