Hybrid Energy Group worked with this homeowner to make the switch to renewable energy and create a plan of action to:
- Reduce energy bills
- Switch to renewable energy solution- Solar PV
- Capacity to generate own energy
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Increase the building energy rating of the house
This homeowner wanted to make the switch to renewable energy solutions, to generate their own
Hybrid Energy Group installed the following:
- 12 panel Solar PV system- 4.8kW Trina Solar with a 6kW Huawei Hybrid Inverter
This home has now reduced its reliance on fossil fuels by installing a Solar PV System and generating their own electricity.
- 4.8kW Solar PV System will generate approximately 3,400 kWh of energy per annum. An average Irish home uses 4,200 kWh per annum, meaning this homeowner will dramatically reduce their energy usage from the grid.
- Electricity bills will be extremely low
- Power created for electricity usage and to heat hot water
- Huge reduction in carbon emissions
- Increase the buildings BER rating and increase property value
- Reduced Carbon Footprint with this sustainable carbon-free energy solution
Micheal Smith, CEO of Hybrid Energy Group is proud to install another Solar PV System, as we approach 9,000 projects since we began in 2009, and allowing Ireland to embrace new technologies that will bring sustainability to every community.
This home has the potential to reduce its electricity bills hugely with a 4.8kW Solar PV System, and the ability to harness the energy for a steady stream of hot water year round.