Micheal Smith of Hybrid Energy Group was contacted by the owner of the business park to carry out a site visit to try to provide a more energy efficient lighting solution:
- Reduce the outdoor lighting bills
- Provide sustainable low energy bills for the future
- Provide a brighter, eco-friendly alternative to the traditional lighting in place
- Reduce their overall carbon footprint
- Promote energy efficiency and environmental awareness to customers
Hybrid Energy Group replaced the old inefficient lighting fixtures with new efficient lighting fixtures in the furniture and flooring store.
The products supplied and installed were Valo 100W LED Lighting fixtures with an IP65 and 4000K and a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
The LED lighting has provided McIntyres Furniture and Carpet World with a fresh brighter inviting lighting environment. The lighting upgrade will see a 20% decrease in energy bills with virtually no maintenance for up to 10 years.
The project consisted of the supply and installation of 30 LED lighting fixtures.
“We were delighted to work on this project, and we have no doubt that the LED Lighting upgrade has made this busy furniture store more attractive and brighter for their customers. We applaud our client on leading the way and playing his part in helping Ireland achieve its climate goals for 2030.” Micheal Smith – Hybrid Energy Group Ltd.