Micheal Smith of Hybrid Energy Group surveyed the energy usage of the company, and offered the business an opportunity to switch to solar energy as a renewable energy source that would:
- Provide low energy bills
- Provide low running costs
- Offer a high return on investment for the long term future of the company
- Future proof the needs of the buildings for decades to come
- Reduce carbon emissions and carbon footprint
- Help them play their role in fighting climate change
Micheal decided the best solution for the company was to install a 4kW Trina Solar PV system with a diverter for hot water.
We used 12 PV Panels mounted on a trapezoidal roof south facing using the Van der Valk roof mounting.
This Solar PV system with diverter will offset 3300 kWh’s per year, reducing the energy bills of the company, as well as reducing their impact on the environment.
This job was completed in just two days with no disruption to the business.
Hybrid Energy Group were delighted to work with RR Alarms & Security on this retrofit energy efficiency upgrade project. It is great to see more local businesses future-proofing their buildings, while promoting sustainability amongst their staff and the wider community.
We look forward to working with them in the future.