- Reduce the Carbon Footprint of the school.
- Reduce energy bills for the school
- Improve efficiency of the new extension and the old building.
- Increase their production of carbon free energy
TINAHELY NATIONAL SCHOOL, CO WICKLOW
We were contacted by Nolan Construction to collaborate on a project for the Tinahely School in Co. Wicklow for the board of education.
This project is one of many being undertaken to create green energy from Solar PV, working towards Ireland’s Climate Action Plan 2019. We are proud to work with Nolan Construction on this project and we are very impressed with the initiative on the education board for leading the way in renewable energy.
Hybrid Energy Group has installed 16 x 300watt Trina Solar panels 4KW system with Van Der Valk roof mounting kit along with Trina Solar was installed as it is a Tier 1 product on the roof. This installation will reduce energy bills and to create more low impact energy. This PV installation will offset approximately 10,000 kwh of electricity per annum and will do this for at least 25 years with no maintenance.
- Reduce their electricity bills
- Improve their efficiency
- Play their role in working towards a greener Ireland
- Increase the buildings BER rating and increase property value
- Reduce your Carbon Footprint with this sustainable carbon free energy solution
We work with homeowners, farmers and all types of businesses to ensure our clients save MONEY, save ENERGY and reduce their reliance of fossil fuels.
By changing to Renewable Energy Technologies for your energy requirements, you will reduce your CO2 emissions, increase your energy efficiency and in doing this promote a positive green image which in turn is helping our environment.
The job was completed by Hybrid Energy Group Ltd, PV Accredited Installer.