Reducing their reliance on the grid, Wilton Waste wanted to do their part for the environment, lower energy bills and demonstrate directly how renewable energy can create a sustainable future for buildings in Ireland.
Some of their goals included:
- Reduce energy bills
- Reduce reliance on the grid
- Reduce use of fossil fuels
- Capacity to generate own energy
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Demonstrate benefits of solar energy to clients
Hybrid Energy Group installed the following:
- 16 panel Solar PV System- 8kW Trina Solar System, 6kW Trannergy Inverter and 5kW Battery Module
This business now generates its own electricity via the 8kW solar PV system.
- 8W Solar PV System will generate approximately 6,884 kWh of energy per annum.
- The energy generated via the solar panels will be used to power lighting and electronic equipment primarily.
- Approximately €1,430 annual energy savings
- Approximately 3,061kg of carbon saved annually
- Reduced Carbon Footprint with this sustainable carbon-free energy solution
Wilton Waste began their journey into renewable energy by installing solar panels.This is the first step into their drive towards net zero carbon.