Solar is a clean and safe energy source that converts sunlight into electricity for homes and businesses. It is a renewable, cost saving and environmentally friendly source.
Solar PV panels capture sunlight, causing electrons in the panel’s silicon cells to release energy that becomes direct current (DC) electricity. An inverter converts the DC into alternating current (AC) electricity, making it useable for homes and businesses. Excess electricity can be stored in a battery or fed back into the power grid.
Additional electricity can be pulled from the grid if you need more power than your solar panels can generate.
Since each solar installation must address numerous space and shading limitations, no one-size-fits-all solar solution exists. There are a range of different solar panels and solutions to cater to the needs of the domestic or residential client, the commercial client and the larger projects.
Benefits of choosing Solar PV Panels
- Our Solar PV panels produce electricity from daylight and give you a constant stream of electricity
- Save on Electricity Bills. Installing solar panels significantly reduces monthly electricity bills and dependence on the power grid
- Solar PV panels can also produce hot water, using surplus electricity, at lower cost and with no need for maintenance
- Completely Maintenance Free
- Essential component of meeting the renewable requirements in Part L 2019 Building Regulations
- Easy to install
- Increase your homes BER rating and increase property value
- Reduce your Carbon Footprint with this sustainable carbon free energy solution
- SEAI grant available of up to €2,400
estimated potential savings
All outputs are based on TrinaSolar 400 Watt Panels
Estimated Annual Energy Production (kWh)
Estimated seai grant available
Estimated Potential savings yearly
- Grant funds €900 per KWp up to 2KWp. After that €300 per KWp up to 4KWp max.
- Grant is capped at €2,400 in total.
- All homeowners, including landlords, whose homes were built and occupied before 2021 can apply.
- A BER assessment needs to be done after the panels are installed to get this grant.
The Solar PV Electricity Grant is now available for homeowners from Sustainable Authority of Ireland (SEAI).
Click Here For More Information
You can now get paid for surplus energy generated from your Solar PV System.
You must have a smart metre installed by ESB Networks and must complete a NC6 form and register with the ESB to receive payment.
Download the form here and start earning cash for your energy!
Trina Solar are our long standing supplier of Solar PV panels.
There are two main types of PV solar panels used in our solar panel systems:
Monocrystalline solar panels have a higher efficiency rate in generating electricity from light and are a more space-efficient solution. Durable, long living and aesthetically pleasing, these cells are the ideal solution for residential and small commercial rooftop installations.
Vertex S by Trina Solar
- Generates up to 410 W, 21.3 % module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
- Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream inverters, optimizers and mounting systems
- 6,000 Pa snow load (test load) • 4,000 Pa wind load (test load)
The Trina Vertex S Solar panels are a range of monocrystalline panels, combining quality, performance and value for money, with an average lifespan of 25 years.
With annual maintenance, your solar panels should work like new from day one to decades later.
Learn more about our Solar PV maintenance packages HERE.
Enquire about our products
To enquire about our products or to help us to provide you with a Solar PV Quotation, please click below